Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October.... 5th!

I can not believe that is is already October 5th! Where has the time gone to? I am quite behind on my blogging and do not have any pictures to contribute to this post, but I thought I would give you all a quick update. Being harvest time I am on a crazy schedule between working at ADM and the Y! I go straight from one job to another. But I love harvest and love being at the elevator. Like I have said before it is something that I have grown up doing and harvest time would not be complete with out working at a grain elevator!

Things are going well, even though Chad and I only see each other on a passing basis or right before bed, it is good to know that it is only for a season. It makes us cherish the time we have together on our time off. Speaking of Chad, he has been preaching in churches! He is doing what he loves to do, and I know I am bias, but he is pretty awesome! We went to San Jose Christian Church the other day where Chad preached to a group of 18 people! Small church but it was great getting some practice under his belt. He is already booked to preach again at another church, and I am excited to see him grow! I love how so many of his stories comes from his Grandpa Koke, he has been such an inspiration to Chad to share the gospel! Chad also spoke at Leaders Club here at the Clinton Jr High. He is getting a lot of practice in!! I am SO PROUD of him, and excited for him!

No new news on the internship. I guess I will go with the saying no news is good news. We are hoping to hear SOMETHING ANYTHING ANYTIME SOON! I know God is really testing us, but we're waiting. We are actually heading down to visit the church he wants to be interning at and looking at places to live etc. Just want to have a feel of the place before shock roles around and I do not know what to do! Most of you know me I like to plan in advance. So yes I want to know where the nearest walmart is, dr office and all that good stuff! We're very excited to be going on this small trip, and thanks to my dad we get to stay overnight away from work and school! What an awesome treat!

As I always close with, please continue to pray that things just fall into place and for our patience's as we wait.
Until Next week....(Hopefully with pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment